Create calm and wellbeing by practicing yoga at home.
We have found a selection of feel good accessories to create a mindful and calming space in your own home. Find the same sense of wellbeing at home as in the yoga studio.
- EKO Organic Yoga Basics – Organic cotton and Eucalyptus Jersey Yoga clothing, including vests, tops and leggings £32 to £42
- ECOYOGA Yoga Mat – 100% Natural Rubber and Biodegradable Yoga Mat £42
- UME Incense Natural Sticks – Pack of 90 Sticks Ocean Inspired Incense £18
- HOPSCOTCH Natural Candles – Cedar and Pine 260g Soya Wax Candle with 60 hours burning time £20
- EKO Accessories – Alpaca Bed Socks made in the UK from 70% Alpaca 30% Merino undyed yarn £15
- HOLISTIC SILK – Lavender Eye Pillow ergonomically designed to rests on the acupressure points for clarity and calm. £40
- BOMBAY DUCK – Chattra Oval Bolster Navy Bandhani. Provides support to reduce strain and enhance relaxation during restorative yoga and pranayama. Aids in deepening poses. Provides support while practicing yoga during pregnancy and when learning asanas. £85
Here are our tips for creating a feel good and tranquil space at home to practice.
* Include items that are functional or beautiful and remove distractions, turning your room into a tranquil space.
* Set the mood with soft uplifting colours and soft tranquil lighting that can be dimmed for relaxation.
* In small spaces use lightly draped fabric or a room divider to section off your own little sanctuary space.
* Use a storage basket, chest or trunk to keep all your props, blanket and yoga mat hidden away when not in use.
* Accessorise with treasures that uplift and calm you. We have created this style guide with our favourite feel good finds to create your home yoga space.