The nights are closing in, evenings are getting chilly, leaves are falling from the trees but no need to hibernate. Here is our guide to wellbeing Autumn Style.
‘Feel good about what you wear.’
1. We love this cosy layering batwing cover up cardi. Great for wrapping up in luxury on a chilly day with a good book. Batwing Cardigan knitted in the studio in Cumbria £135.
2. Spiezia’s Nourishing Moisturiser is rich yet light. This is the moisturiser for you to use during the winter months when the skin needs feeding a little more.
3. We love this ethically sourced and handmade bolga 17″ basket ( £36 via Etsy) for foraging, shopping and a pretty storage solution.
4. A great Autumn travel wrap (£36) that can be dressed up or down in our new ocean blue eucalyptus jersey.
5. We like Po-zu’s snug and cosy slip-on short boots (£115) in traditional British tweed with felt wool heel. This easy to wear short Vegetarian boots combine two woollen layers- tweed upper with Felt lining; providing excellent insulation and warmth.
6. Why not treat yourself and friend/partner to a well being Autumn Seasonal Spa Day ‘Soak and Soothe’ (£135 *Subject to availability from 7th Sep to 1st Nov). Relax and unwind in the steam cliff top hot tub, then enrich your skin with a nourishing rhassoul treatment then a choice of rejuvenating facial, foot or head massage. This includes a three course lunch a perfect way to head towards winter.