The ultimate guide to wild cornwall, including wild swimming, secret coves and other adventures. Imagine a summer of swimming off deserted beaches, canoeing, wild camping and star-gazing, take time out to discover lost ruins and explore ancient forests.
Secret coves and places to wild swim
• Ancient woodlands and wildlife wonders
• Wildflower meadows
• Lost ruins, hidden castles and sacred stones
• Caverns, caves, grottoes and follies
• Sunset hill forts, night walks and campfires
• Seasonal eating, artisan food and cosy pubs
• Secluded campsites and hidden hideaways
The wild cornwall guide features 28 detailed maps, stunning photos and engaging travel writing. This is the perfect book for those seeking new adventures with the family, or dreaming up the ultimate romantic weekend escape.
Here is a review from The Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2013/apr/25/wild-adventure-holidays-south-west-england
This book is our new favorite read fro exploring Cornwall and planning adventures in the great outdoors.
If you do read it and explore our local hot spots of Cape Cornwall or Cot Valley, be sure to share your photos and adventures with us!